Sculpt Your Way To A Slimmer Healthier You
Whenever a client comes to a spa for a facial one of the first things that every good esthetician recommends is a potent antioxidant for the client’s skin. The esthetician will happily explain that antioxidants help the skin to fight against free radical damage. These free radicals can cause oxidation – which leads to a host of skin disorders.
These disorders are:
Reduced Cell Turnover
Antioxidant serums are one of the hottest cosmecutical products on the market today. They are sold by day spas, medical spas, and plastic surgeons! Nearly every skincare brand offers one of these products because it is universally understood that they are highly beneficial for the skin.
Reducing Free Radicals
Reducing free radicals in the body is a giant step towards healthier skin and a healthier body. Free radicals are formed during disfavored oxidation reactions in the body.
Some examples of causes of these types of reactions are:
Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that are materialized from these poor oxidative processes which begin to roam the body. They attack the healthy cells and start a chain reaction of more free radicals that move on to attack more cells in the body.
Revolutionary Break Through!
Now what if we told you that there was a solution that could impact your entire body in the same manner as an antioxidant facial serum impacts the facial skin! Through years of research and development, we now have a full body solution that will provide a full spectrum of micronutrients that will help the body to feel better and function at optimal levels. LEARN MORE
Nutrient Body Sculpt
The Nutrient Body Sculpting system is the perfect companion to any weight loss program that is used today and it is recommended to use the NBS system, performed on a regular basis, along with a proper diet and exercise.
5 Things You Need To Know About Nutrient Body Sculpt
1. A session lasts one hour, it is an invigorating step that leads to improved health, better body contouring and overall well being. It’s recommended to have a series of 6 Nutrient Body Sculpt Sessions.
2. Our micronutrient formula was developed one of the world’s leading experts in antioxidant science, Dr. Prasad has a Ph.D. degree in Radiation Biology from the University of Iowa, Iowa City.
3. During the Nutrient Body Sculpt session micronutrients are applied to the skin and absorbed over time. This alternative has proven to be effective in providing the antioxidants that the body is lacking along with essential vitamins and minerals.
4. Measurements are taken before and after a session, which will reveal a decrease in overall circumference of specific areas of the body, such as abdomen, buttocks, chest, hips, thighs, arms, and chin.
5. The body sculpting method uses custom bandages with no latex that are stretched slightly across targeted areas of the body, primarily limbs, torso and face.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
• Easily absorbed by the skin
• Helps you relax
• Hydrates the body with micronutrients and minerals
• Naturally enhances the body and face
• Natural premium product
If you want to offer your clients a natural, holistic approach to overall body wellness that will sculpt their body and improve their well-being we’d love to talk to you about Nutrient Body Sculpt. Watch Our Testimonial Videos
This technology is not available from any other sculpting system. You can offer your clients something truly unique that is highly effective that has scientific proven results. Become A Location